GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These General Terms and Conditions regulate the relations between DND LTD, UIC 114686158, briefly referred as DND, and Clients concerning the basis of a car rental agreement or other items offered by DND LTD.
2. The correspondence with DND is to be processed at the address: PLEVEN 5800, 56 Kliment Ohridski Str., Telephone +359887514921; email: cars @ dichev.dilyan @ gmail.com
A) "General Terms and Conditions" - the current General Terms and Conditions for signing vehicle (car) rental contracts offered by DND.
B) "Individual contract" means a contract for the rental of the vehicle and / or other items (equipment) concluded between DND and the Client. These General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of each individual contract. In case of any contradiction between the individual contract and the General Terms and Conditions, the individual contract will have priority.
C) "Customer" - a physical person who wishes to use and / or request and / or enter into a rental agreement for a vehicle or other items offered by DND.
D) "Driver" - a physical person who will drive the rented vehicle. When the driver is a person other than the Client, the relevant data of the driver are recorded in the individual rental agreement. Only one additional driver can be enrolled in the contract. All obligations of the Client under the General Terms and Conditions and the Individual Contract are also considered obligations of the Driver.
E) "International driver's license" - a driving license or other document certifying the right to drive a vehicle, which by virtue of international agreements have entered into force for the Republic of Bulgaria and entitle the Client to drive the vehicle on the territory on the country and on the territory of the respective state, in which the use of the rented vehicle is allowed according to the General conditions
F) "Analogue car class" - a car of the same class, with the same or similar size, the same number of doors and the same number of seats.
H) "Rental price" - the rental price of the respective vehicle for a period of 24 hours, which is specified in the Price List of DND or announced on the website of DND EOOD, or specified in the rental agreement;
I) “Fee” - an additional amount, different from the rental price, which is paid by the Client for providing additional service or performing additional actions by DND according to the General Terms and Conditions, the individual contract and the Price List.
J) Price list - list of additional services provided by DND, indicating the prices / fees for them.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CLIENT AND NEEDED DOCUMENTS
4. The client must own and present to DND a driving license for the respective category, valid for a period of not less than one month after the end of the car rental period, a control coupon (for Bulgarian citizens) and a functioning credit card - with a free (unused) limit not less than the amount of the deposit valid, not earlier than six months after the end of the rental period. Drivers who are nationals of a country outside the European Union must present an international driving license with the same period of validity.
5. The client is obliged to present identity documents (identity card or passport) with a minimum validity of not less than one month after the end of the car rental period.
6. DND reserves the right to refuse a reservation or providing of the car in case any of the documents submitted by the Client do not meet the requirements of the General Terms and Conditions or is damaged / invalid.
5800 Pleven, Bulgaria
Drujba I district
„Sveti Kliment Ohridski„ 56 str.
Monday - Friday