PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. Information about us
“DND LTD” LTD (The Administrator) is a company registered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency with UIC BG114686158, with registered office and address of management: 5800 city of Pleven, 56 Kliment Ohridski Str., E-mail: email@example.com
2. Our attitude towards your personal data
The security of the data you entrust to us is very important to us. That is why we protect your data by applying all appropriate technical and organizational means at our disposal to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized or malicious use, loss or premature deletion of information.
3. What personal data do we process for you?
We may collect personal information about you when you use our Site or select / pay for our services. In most cases, we require your personal data for the purpose of concluding a contract, to comply with a legal obligation or to protect our legitimate interest. Of course, with some of our services, you provide us with this information yourself, choosing and agreeing to send us this personal information. Without it, we would not be able to make a reservation or make you an offer. If you do not provide us with identification data, we will not be able to enter into a car rental agreement with you. Depending on the services you use, we may collect and process the following information about you:
General data to individualize you
• The three names, unique civil number, personal number or date of birth of a foreigner
• Passport or ID card details;
• Data from a driving license;
• Permanent address, as well as address of residence on the territory of the country, if you are a foreigner;
• Contact details - telephone number and e-mail address (email);
• When registering on our site - names, email address, password; •Letters and e-mails that we receive from you during our communication;
• Credit / debit card details as well as other bank details;
• GPS tracking of rented cars;
• Video recordings when you visit our car rental offices, service stations or car parks for security and safety purposes.
Personal data you provide to us about others persons
4. For what purpose do we process your data?
A. Car reservation
We primarily use your personal data to make and administer your reservation and for the rental agreement.
B Creation of an account
When creating an account in our platform, you can manage your reservations and manage your personal settings and preferences. It also makes easier future bookings.
C. Protection of a legal interest
In some cases we may need to use your personal data in the protection and resolution of litigation, regulatory inspections, appeals against slips and acts of the Traffic Police and others.
5. On what legal grounds do we process your data?
We process the personal data we collect most often for the following purposes and legal grounds:
A. Processing of the data necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract
• Establishing the identity of the client;
• Making a reservation for a car;
• Preparation of offers, contracts and all other documents accompanying the contract. Management and execution of your orders;
• Preparation of accounting documents such as invoice or bill
• Notices related to our products and services.
B. Processing the data necessary to fulfill our regulatory obligation
• Fulfillment of obligations in connection with the rules of the traffic law;
• Obligations provided for in the Accounting Act and the Tax and Social Security Procedure Code and other related regulations in connection with the maintenance of proper and lawful accounting;
• Obligations to provide information to all state commissions and regulatory institutions;
• providing information to the court and law enforcement agencies. C. Data processing based on our legitimate interest
• Video surveillance in our commercial and administrative sites.
DND EOOD takes measures to protect your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, change or disclosure. There are policies and procedures designed to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure. In addition, we take additional information security measures, including access control, strict physical protection and reliable practices for collecting, storing and processing information.
On the other hand, we apply technical measures such as encryption, pseudonymization and anonymization of the collected personal data.
This procedure for the protection of personal information may be changed over time. Such changes will take effect immediately after their announcement. Regular review of this page guarantees that you will always be aware of what information we collect, how and for what purposes DND Ltd. uses it and under what circumstances (if any) we will share it with other countries.
If you have any questions about claiming your rights regarding data protection, you can contact the employees of DND Ltd. in the following ways:
Phone: +359 887514921
Or on site at the company's stores.
5800 Pleven, Bulgaria
Drujba I district
„Sveti Kliment Ohridski„ 56 str.
Monday - Friday